Monday, December 12, 2005

The fanciful bay........

11Decemebr 2005.

Thanks,Thanks mate who has been with me throughout my sorrow.But before i proceed with the expalinations,Let me introduce you to the most happening bay of this level 5 HELL(name changed....HEHE..most ppl must have gussed it anyways).Continuing, i am thanking my mate because having a useless person in the same bay sometimes gives us a feeling of being less useless.Who says life is monotnous in the IT industry?? I start my day with a decision ,spend my time making decisions and end the useless day with a decision.
Decision 1.Should i go to office,(real questionn-Am i required at my office) ???
Decision 2.Should i have breakfast first or check my Inbox first(real question-When wil i get work)
Decision 3.Should i stay back after 5 PM and impress my boss(real question-what will i do going home anyways)
Anyways the word break fast is elusive because we never do it fast.We dont because later on we curse ourselves when we sit at our places with no work...But i am not planning to challenge the Oxford dictionary as fast is a relative word,and we do it faster than lunch and pls no doubts about this one..there is no such thing as fast lunch in the IT industry at least in this level 5 Hell.

After having the daily dose of breakfast...i return to my bay with AAJ TAK and BBC......oops
not yet introduced the two people to you....AAJ TAK is the mate i was thanking earlier and BBC ...the new gal in the happening bay......AAJTAK IS TOO FAST WITH NEWS(he is not that useless afterall as stated earlier....)AND BBC is just too accurate with her news.
For her i guess it is more difficult to keep a new story to herself than to swallow a burning rod...
So my stomach is now full ,half with the yuckiest tasting chutney and idli and the remaining half with the munchiest gossip....(I love gossip)
Breakfast to lunch are the 3 most difficlut hours for me to spend,especially without work. Some time later a JAMES BOND look alike(thats what he thinks ...i guess) breezes past our bay,trying to entertain all his bond girls who are least impressed by his titillating approaches and unwanted magical touches.....except one...the one i call the OFFICIAL BOND GIRL....
The physchopathic couple make me psychosomatic(brain is the most affceted) .I waste my time and energy to figure out who is more neurotic.
After i fail to find no more entertainment on my desk and after all my google searches have failed,i turn my neck around looking for some more gossip and BBC never disappoints me and her news will soon attract AAJTAK towards my desk...

At about noon,an intellectual alien(had to use alien coz i found no resemblances to existing creatures) (also the dumbo does not even know what a FTP server means and in techno company,this is criminal,and god dammit he is paid more tha me,BBC and AAJTAK....its true ..its true)enters the bay,reducing the average intelligience of OUR bay wearing some sort of a swimming costume(colourful they are) on his head,God knows what??
But as soon as he speaks in the meeting(will talk about this time pass some later day) i realised the use of the swimming costume ,It was gods eternal gift to him to protect the most underdeveloped part of his anatomy,THE CEREBRUM or should i say the BRAIN.
One of my favourite pass times during no work is downloding weird ringtones to my cell phone...and then play the weird ringtones for the weirdest people on the planet.As soon as a call is over i wait for some comment from someone on the ringtone.If i dont get one ,i feel utterly disappointed and change to another weird ringtone,then wait for someone to call me,If no one does,i call myself from the office Phone....Ya thts me useless and workless..
The other pass time favourite we have is a game i call Playing MAIL-MAIL.In this game there are unlimited participants,.one of the 2 morons from our opposite bay(the one i call absolute moron) starts a game by sending a mail.Then we start commenting (thank you whoever it was for REPLY TO ALL option..i think it was RAY TOMMILSON) on the same mail.Comments can be really weird and creativity is at its peak and me and AAJTAK are expert finsihers of this game with the least space consuming but highly insulting one line comments....like....HOW MAY I IGNORE YOU TODAY??.
By this time its 3 and the remaining time i spend in writing stupid blogs like these....Yahooooo,i just managed to spend my last two hours at office doing something i like,Sorry i have to leave as there are just 5 minutes for my bus to go,and i dont want to miss it again ,coz i am in no mood to write one more blog.......A frustraing 2 hour journey awaits me to take me home....which never gets any better.
Forgive me for not being original here....but...
END OF ANOTHER DAY.NEVER FELT SO HELPLESS,,USELESS AND LIFELESS(the last 2 words do seem original,dont they???)

Yours Truly,
Software Engineer.

No comments: