Thursday, December 08, 2005

......The Look....
When i look into your eyes I fall and die
When I look into them again,
I fall and die with the same pain,
Today you are gone,I feel like I am slain,
Its over now,nothing is left to complain
Now i just wanna get wet, but it just wont rain.....
When i was down ,You taught me to try,
I used to walk ,you made me fly,
Every pain of yours just made me cry,
Today I stand alone ,why should I lie??
Now I just want to get wet, but its just so dry........
People thought we made a lovely pair,
What the others thought i did not care,
I wanted to kiss you but i did not dare,
But every feeling I just did share,
Now I just want to love,but there only despair..........
You filled my past with bags of glory,
Today you made my future the saddest story,
But what hurts is the present so sad,
I want to get back all the moments I had
Now i just wanna feel sane,but your thoughts make me mad.......
I cannot forget, You are one of those few,
I wish you a life, happy and new,
I still had lots of wonderful things to say to you
But evening has come ,no one can stop the dew,
Now i just want to say sorry,but I say thank you..........
Thank you for all you have done,
Thank you for all the fun,
for moments i will never forget,
I made mistakes I will always regret,
Now I just want to go, but for you I will always wait........
Dhimant Negandhi 30nov2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neamiinface [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]