Friday, December 16, 2005

ALONE....Today too
The mositness of the morning mist
Still wakes me up with the first ray of light;
But your morning wishes no longer exist,
And its hard to set apart day from night.
The sweetness of the sweetest dishes
Still makes me excited over lunch
But your sugary fingers do not touch the food
And even honey seems to be a salty bunch.
The phone keeps ringing
And I still talk to people,for minutes,hours every day,
But the loveliest voice is missing,
What is the point in speech now,i say...
Every journey I make,even today,
The cool breeze makes me feel so nice
But where is the warmth of your hand i need ?
Aah..,I feel so cold,even colder than ice.
The night is beautiful and sky so clear,
I love to sit and stare at the night;
But where is the twinkle of your eye?
Today the brightest star shines without any light.
This palce is beautiful where I can now Rest in peace,
Everyone's asleep just like me in a coffin sealed by a nail;
But where is my darling with the flowers for my grave?
Today too i miss you,without you,even death seems so pale.
Dhimrock----16Dec2005

1 comment:

aditya said...

nice poem buddy, i am so close to understnding your feelings when you wrote it...