Thursday, December 08, 2005

-------------Believe---------------
If i ever told you this world is heaven, and there is no suffering,
would you believe me? You know people around you are still dying.
But one thing you should believe,suffering is there to stay,
It has taught me to fight back, whatever price i may have to pay.
If i ever told you that i was born lucky and everything is easy,
would you believe me? You know there are times of trying.
But one thing you should believe,trying times will bring new friends,
They have brought out in me new spirits and new trends.
If i ever told you , i am living my life and smiling forever
would you believe me? you know that there are moments of crying
But one thing you should believe,crying is a form of prayer in ample
where tears are the words and your feelings the temple.
If i ever told you i have been in love never before,
would you believe me? , you know i must be lying.
But one thing you should believe,love is a virtue not a feeling,
Lie you may,but dont hide it, because love has a magical power thats healing.
Dhimant

No comments: