Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Always Mine...........(Poem)
When you will be gone forever,
You will always be still mine;
I will always remember you,
When the clock strikes nine
And please dont worry about me,
Let me make you believe i will be fine
And please remember,
That you will always be mine.....

When you will be no longer there,
I will always miss you,
And i can just hope within me
That someday you will miss me too,
But i will always pray to God,
That there is always someone to kiss you
And please remember ,
That i will always miss you.....

Whatever time i spent with you,
Please believe me i have never lied
Every walking step i take,
I will search you by my side
But i know i will never find you there again,
You have walked away just like time and tide
But please remember,
That i have never lied.....

When you were down,,
I just wanted you to try
There was nothing else i wanted,
But i could not see you cry
You look much pretty and beautiful,
When you smile, even if it is dry
And please remember ,
I always wanted you to try.....

Whenever i talked to you,
I always had lots more to say
Now every day i close my eyes,
And wish for just ONE MORE day
But i guess when you get attached,
Thats always the price you have to pay
And please remember,
I still have lots more to say.....


Dhimant 18 January 2005

No comments: