Friday, March 10, 2006

This poem is dedicated to one of my closest friends who is going to lose his love forever or should I say lost...although he will never accept it to me or to anyone in his/her life..... GOD BLESS YOU FRIEND...........

The poem may seem incomplete but its not.............

A THOUGHT COMES TO MY HEART


Often a thought comes in my heart

if i have life under shadow of your hair
it would have been more peacefull
the ink of pain and sorrow on my heartcould've been lost in your eyes
but it didn't happen
but it didn't happen, now life is on verge
that i don't have you nor sorrow neither hopes
living life without any support hand
no road, no goal, nor way to see light
my life is travelling in darkness
i'm to be lost in darkness someday
i know it's my love of life, but
often this thought comes in my heart..........................................


Dhimant Negandhi 10th March 2005

1 comment:

Tejas said...

kabhi kabhi mere dil mein :)
smart work..
is this suppose to be real senti or just a spoof??