Monday, March 20, 2006

I write this poem for someone very special who has tasted victory on this day.This is not only to congratulate her but also to share her happiness,but if she wishes to do so !!
Also let me take this oppurtuinity to wish her All The very Best of Luck for all her future challenges.
Amen. God bless!!!
Victory


Today is the day,
The day that is for you
The poem, the poem is which I write for you
The wishes,are which I wish for you.

The rays of the sun were shining on you
Before you woke up today
The reward of all you did is with you
Before you woke up today.

I always knew you would be here one day,
When you would be smiling in your bay,
Now the day has come here with joyous times
And Happiness is measured today in joy not dimes

I know you are winning,
And there are still better times coming,
This is not the toughest challenge yet,
There are bigger challenges you bet.

But just one thing I want to say,
Easier times dont last,tougher times do...
So Dear get better with every victory,tough or easy
Make sure you keep the winner inside you always busy.
---Dhimrock Aka DJ
18th March.

No comments: