Wednesday, February 22, 2006




This poem is for those people who realize the value of others only when they are gone ,Some times it may be too late to hold them .So when they are near ,let them know how much you love them and hold them tight and never let them go.





The Broken Window



Midnight comes again,
And I am done with my daily chores,
Now its time to sit by the window,
After I have closed all the doors.

The window has panes of glass,
And I can see the stars through it,
But I am looking for some one, who is special and far,
Who had promised me when she is gone, she would become a star.

Then I turn my eyes to the window,
It has glass, but broken in a weird shape;
In the day I forget about the window,
Because it is covered with a beautiful drape.

Now I peep through the window,
And there I find her shining bright,
She’s as beautiful as she ever was,
And she is the one who is sparkling the night.

How I love you and how I miss you?
Was it only trouble or was it some fear?
Or did you have no reason to cheer?
Why did you not tell me O DEAR?

I sat by the coffin and I cried a lot
People called you weak and they called you a coward.
But I know you had something to say.
I won’t believe, you jumped on your own, Nay.

Today sometimes I sit by your grave,
With a tear in my eye and a broken heart.
But to the grave I carry no flowers,
I carry only pieces of glass and pieces of heart....



Dhimrock--4th March 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, honestly I didn't expect the depth from the dhimrock I know... You surprised me bigtime dude.... Keep it up