Thursday, July 17, 2008

Looking, through you....


Singing a little, dancing her heart,

The melody sweet, steps I cant ignore,

Words loose, the grip's holding tight,

Moments pass, hours flyby, feet still moving....


A thought too big, worries too many,

Worries so selfless, yet so full for self,

Hanging by the moment, yet so ready for life,

Choosing never to lose affection...


A power to believe, and argue to stand by it,

And along take people all the way,

She always tells me why she is right,

But she wouldn't say, why she had to fight...


In My life, I am looking through you...


She knows for good, which words go together,

And she knows better if worlds go together,

She always tells me where she had to go,

But she wouldn't ever say why she had to go...



Dhimrock....17/07/08....

It is a pleasure to know some people, and it is an honour to meet some others,

but there are times when you realize, it is an absolute privilege to fight with a person...it may not be rewarding or fun, but it is definitely something that you remember forever !!!

2 comments:

nupur said...

Just when you had matured as a poet and stopped rhyming, please dont tell me you will close your blog....
By the way, nice poem. I hope you get your answer soon...

Dhimant said...

not looking for answers anymore Nupur...left tht long ago...