Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hi guys,

Posting 2 new poems

The first poem is about one night I spent at Rishikesh far away from the city just watching the stars in the plain sky.Hope you like it.
The other one is about me, what I am and what I feel like everyday. Thats being me !!


Tonight

If there ever was a time,

I wanted you along; o dear, it was tonight,

So that you could hear the silence, without a chime,

And see the darkness, without a spark and light.

My back on the sand, hands stretched out,

All I could see was sparkling gems,

One more majestic than the other,

I imagined shapes, one brilliant than the other.

There was no light and yet so much of sparkle and joy,

I had to agree, Ya heaven must be above, had to be,

I craved for the stars, just like a child for his toy,

But I ain’t getting them, coz everything has a place to be.

I wish you were here darling, to share my feeling,

I felt naked among the stars, never felt so strong and true,

Just the sight of the sky, was just so healing,

Confessing all my sins, forgetting all my pain, I just stayed kneeling…….

----Dhimrock

21st March…1.46 A.M. on my bed..about to fall asleep…thanking the person who inspired me to write this one….Thanks….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep writing poems like these, I will keep reading.
I felt like seeing those stars in the night too. Did that night really exist? I am sure it sounds more beautiful than it was. Brillaint words.

Urs,
You know who.

Dhimant said...

Oye I rally dont know who it is;
but whoever you are, ya surely that night existed......
And Na, the night was that beautiful, my words may not even do justice to it !!

Anonymous said...

I am sure your words do justice


Urs,
U know who :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Dhimant said...

Please tell me who is writing these comments. I may write something for my finest admirer.
:)

Dhimant