Tuesday, May 02, 2006


I think I do not need to write anything about why I am writing this poem and for whom , because I have tried to maintain uttermost clarity in terms of the purpose and the recipient of my ideas…I hope I have succeeded.
Dhimant.



But If Ever



Darling, No one will ever dare to make you sad,
Because you are under my care, and I love you like mad,
But If Ever I am not there to care,
Promise me, your smile will always be there.

I love your voice and I know you like mine too,
Whenever we talk, words start flowing like butter,
But If Ever your words don’t find my company,
Keep talking the way you do; Never ever stutter.

We sleep on the same cozy bed,
And I kiss your lips which are rosy and red;
But If Ever I am not by your side,
Don’t miss my touch, my beautiful to be Bride.

You like the song when I sing for you,
Which is weird, for such people are very few,
But If Ever I can’t sing for you dear,
Realize that I am no more, But you still have to cheer.

We can’t live without each other,
And for each others happiness we crave;
But If Ever, I fail to live forever with you jelly,
Forgive me, forget me, and just put some flowers on my grave……


1st May Dhimrock
Thinking about you,Sitting at home….

2 comments:

Tejas said...

good one again dhimant...

really touching...
I bet you love your girlfriend a lot :)

Waise I hope I can use your peom as a reusable component ;) we are software engineers :D

Anyways keep writing...

I am no great poet or something, but you can check my blog on http://no1diesavirgin.blogspot.com

Just started my blog...would like to have ur comments on it :)

-Tejas

Anonymous said...

hey...
i remember i asked somethin of u when we first got in touch...
this has more than provided the assurance...
with wishes n prayers for this to last forever..
yr 'new friend'