Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hi,Lots of poems and articles written by me,one or two song lyrics(not original :) ), and one Shayri I guess.I thought its time to write something different.I thought I will try my hand at quotes.Hope you appreciate it...and ya todays date is special..........

So here are some of my quotes:

1) Dediacted to my stay of 24 months at my first job

" Nothing motivates me more than lack of motivation "

2) Dedicated to Ayn Rand and the Fountainhead

" People hate me not because I make lots of mistakes;
They hate me because i accept them too often ....... "

3) Dedicated to a new friend.This is just for you

" Friends are a little like honey and a little like money,
They are sweet, and not easy to find .
But in my opinion they are more like money because some more will never hurt ,infact many more will never hurt"

4) Dedicated to all the poor decision makers, including me :)

"Decisions are never right ot wrong, but the consequences are.....So go ahead ,make that decision,you will never be wrong"

5) Dedicated to the bibliophiles

“A book, is a man’s true friend, because it gives you knowledge and expects nothing in return, not even loyalty.”






Dhimrock----04/05/06 At my office

No comments: