Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dont know how many people will understand the purpose of this poem, but I hope just one does..... Enjoy the poem....
Making Me Happy...



A year gone by, worries keep me busy,
Searching the path, where life is easy,
But never thought, this would change, in a walk,
All I had to do was to be mum, and let her talk....


A beautiful lady, dewy grass, MDI in light,
A grey dress, folded hands,, fighting cold, in the night,
One of us took the first step out,
Did I ever wanna come back, I doubt...


Chattering, babbling, just whats on her mind,
Words coated with emotion, gestures with tang,
From dreams to cravings, topics she will find,
From misery to glory, engage me in a story...


Sometimes she can be cranky, sometimes just down,
But all you have to do is to talk to her,
Give her a push, a chance to take my case,
Honestly, its just worth the smile on her face...


Singing a song, humming a tune,
Along the path, walking,
Spending our days, just joking,
To sadness, making us immune...



The moments were full of her,
Her smile, her words, her jokes,
Keeping mum was never so worth,
Happiness like heaven, on my earth...





Just putting my thoughts on paper... for someone special.......
Dhimrock.....16th November 2007...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a very nice poem, sounds more like a narration